Pages

Friday, February 06, 2009

A little bit of writing

I hope I’m not shooting myself in the foot here by saying this, but, I think I need to start working on my discipline a little bit more and write on here daily. *Gasp* I know, I hardly ever blog, and if I do it’s usually about Bones, but I want to prove to the world that I’m serious about becoming an author. So I’ve decided to write on this blog every day. Let’s see how long this lasts, hehe.

Why the sudden determination? I dunno! It’s something that I’ve been wanting to do for a while and I’ve just been too lazy to. And that’s actually the problem. I love to write, and I love to blog, not a day goes by that I say to myself, ‘hmm, I should blog about this.’ And then I don’t. Why? Because I always put it off till later, and when later arrives, I no longer feel like writing.

So this is what I’m going to do: Whenever I get the urge to write/blog, I’m going to do it. No matter where I am, or what I’m doing, I will write. I’m actually writing this entry at work. I have no internet access and I really wanted to do this, and I know that if I wait till I get home that I’m no longer going to be inspired. So from now on, I’ll write at work, or wherever I am. I have plenty of journals to write in so it shouldn’t be that hard.

Now the harder part is figuring out what I’m going to write about everyday, because I doubt that anyone (besides me) is going to be entertained by discussions of Bones or Gossip Girl. :P But that’s ok, I’m up for the challenge. It just strengthens my creative brain muscles. :D

Thankfully, today, I don’t have to come up with something because, well, this is it! Do you like it? HAHA. Hopefully people read this, and enjoy themselves somewhat. And if anybody does read this and has any questions for me or wants me to blog about something specific, ask me. I’ll try my best to accommodate you. All I ask in return is that you bring people here.

No comments: