Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

One of those days...

It's one of those days, those lonely days where I wish I had a boyfriend soooooo bad! *sighs* I'm sort of having a conversation about it, and this is what I said.

"I need some hand holding and hugs and kisses and snuggles and flowers and just because gifts and I was thinking about you phone calls."

Sorry for the lack of commas and what-nots haha. Oh and my friend said this in response to that...

"What's your number?" HAHA He was joking of course.

It's kinda hard to work on a romance novel when you don't feel love...hehe yeah I know guys I'm wallowing...well...it's my blog so lemme wallow!!!

2 comments:

Crystal-Rain Love said...

Hmmm... I have a man and I don't get none of that shit. You're not missing anything. LOL!

SaturnMoonie said...

LOL I JUST realized I had a comment! :P

Hmm so you say I'm not missing anything...well what about a lil nookie? I'm missig THAT! :P