Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Horrible Kinky Ways

Are you afraid? Maybe you should be. :P If you don't know, I'm a very sexual person. I love sex, love to have it and love to talk about it. I've been called a freak, and honestly, I didn't think I was, I thought I was pretty mundane. But too many people too many times have used the word to describe me, so I guess I am a freak. Time to embrace it, I say.

Tonight I'm going to share a little bit of embarrassing info about myself. (This is what happens when I don't know what to blog about). I have an affinity to cat hair. Not just any cat hair, but the fluffy kind, like Selene's. I find myself constantly rubbing my face against my cat, don't worry though I am definitely not into bestiality. But I do love the feel of cat hair, especially Selene's. I don't know if it's because she bathes often or because I always pet her, but her hair is exceptionally smooth and soft. It wasn't like that when I first adopted her 9 months ago.

Selene, like her mother, is a little freak. For some reason she likes to be in bed when I'm trying be intimate with someone. I have pushed her, kicked her off the bed, and she just jumps back. (Thank goodness I have a queen sized bed). Usually, she just lays a few inches away from me, but there are a few random times where the little heathen likes to climb behind my head and lay on top of my forehead. During one of those instances, when I tried to push her off my head, I got as far as pushing her to her usual spot next to me. Things got really hot and intense and I kind of forgot about the heathen. Halfway through, my partner stops and looks at me. I ask him what was wrong and he says, "Do you know you've been petting the cat this whole time? It's kinda weird."

OMG! I had! I had been petting Selene while I was having sex because she was so soft and I love the feel of her! How sick is that!? I know, I'm one twisted child. Does anybody want to make me feel better? You can tell me it's not THAT weird (but only if you mean it, don't lie), or tell me something weird you do. It doesn't have to be sex-related.

3 comments:

Vera Ezimora said...

I think we need to take Selene away from you. Hahaha. Is there like Social Services for Selene? Hahaha. Petting the cat?? Yeap, definitely kinky.

SaturnMoonie said...

I know!!! I'm horrible. Now I make sure she isn't in the room. :P

VERA DON'T TAKE MY KITTY AWAY!!! :'(

Carla Swafford said...

Years ago when I had a cat, I had to close my bedroom door to keep her out during those times. LOL!