Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Crazy shit that happens to me

Good golly, Molly. My costumers are insane!

This lady came up to me today and asked if I had case quarters, I did, and told her as such. She then hands me a $20.00 bill and I ask her how much of it she wants in quarters. She tells me she wants the whole thing. "Ok, twenty dollars it is." is what I say. I'm about to grab the quarters when she says, "How much did I give you?" I look at the bill in my hands and say "Um, a twenty?" She then says, "Hmm. That's what it looks like to you, doesn't it?" Um, yeah....WEIRDO.

But wait, it gets better!

After I count up the twenty dollars in quarters and put them in a cup for her and hand them over, she says to me, "You're welcome." Ok, I found that strange, I thought maybe she got mixed up. So I look her in the eye and smile. She then walks away, only to stop and turn back around and say, "I said, you're welcome." making sure she enunciated every syllable. I look at her with a sweet, charming, confused look on my face (It's the one I give the cute guys when I have no idea what they're saying but I'm still totally interested. They love it.) and say "Your welcome...?" Weirdo then turns back around and proceeds to walk out of the store and mumbles "The devil and its lies."

WTF!!!? O.M.G! Really?

Just thought I'd share that.

1 comment:

Carla Swafford said...

Very strange indeed. LOL!