Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dreams

I don't know what happened today, but every time I woke up it was from a really cool, romance novel type dream! Two in particular stuck out to me. I wrote the first one on my dream journal and the second one I didn't because it was about a high school student that falls for her art teacher. It would be fun to write I guess, but it's a lil inappropriate. But the first one, WOWEE!

It's been a while since I wrote in my dream journal. The last entry was back in 07. I remember a time when I had one or two dreams a night and I would write them down in the mornings. I don't know what happened. I know I dream every night, but by the time I wake up the only thing that remains is the feelings behind the dream and nothing more. I hope I don't lose my dreams forever, I love them. They're so random! I even love the scary dreams. :D My dreams are the best thing I come up with, my creativity has no boundaries in that realm and I amaze myself at how detailed they are and how wondrous. I plan to make all of my dream entries into full-fledged stories one day.

No comments: