Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I am not cutout for manual labor

I am very grateful I have a job. I really am...but I wanna get the hell outta there! And today was my first day! I have never worked in a warehouse before; I've done retail, and customer service. Give me papers and computers and I can work 12 hour shifts no problem. I worked 7.5 hours today and I feel like a truck ran me over. Twice!

So as I mentioned I work in a warehouse, and the work itself is pretty easy; I spent the entire time making boxes. But standing on one spot for long periods of time killed my feet and those motherfucking boxes cut like I don't know what. My entire arms are full of cuts, and my fingers... don't get me started on my fingers...I bled 3 different times in 3 different fingers..I don't even know how I'm typing right now. They're sooo stiff, and my back is killing me. And I have to do this 5 days a week. I'm REALLY not cutout for manual labor. I need another job. HELP!

No comments: