Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Beginning of My NaNo Soundtrack

Since NaNo is taking an eeeternity to get here (can you tell I'm anxious?) I decided to take the last few hours of my day off to work on a playlist for my story. I knew it wasn't going to be easy since I'm not sure what the tone of my story is going to be; meaning I don't know how dark it will get. But I figured I'd give it a try...

I spent about 4 hours on it and ended up with 1 hour worth of music. LOL. Oy...

But something is something, right? So here is my soundtrack (so far) for my novel Broken Song:



 Night Of The Hunter - 30 Seconds To Mars








A Modern Myth - 30 Seconds To Mars


Playmate To Jesus - Aqua


Come N' Get It - Aqua


Wind - Akeboshi


Orpheus - Mamoru Miyano


Vuela Mas Alto - OV7


Passacaglia - Secret Garden


Voy Malacostumbrado - Aventura


Conciencia - Aventura


She Will Be Loved (Acoustic) - Maroon 5


Smooth Criminal - David Garret


Electric Shock - f(x)


Jet - f(x)



And that's what I have so far.

On a totally unrelated note, I saw this online and I just had to share it with you guys.



Isn't it just freaking adorable!? I want it soooo bad!!! Hehe.

On another unrelated note - well unrelated to Sailor Moon, but related to NaNoWriMo (I'm jumping all over the place), I made another one of my characters into a sim. :D

This is Charisma Johnston










That's it for tonight. I hope you enjoy the songs, maybe some of them are new to you. TTFN!


No comments: