Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sims3 - Not just for playing

I usually have a bunch of characters in my head, waiting for me to tell their story. Because it has been over 2 years since I've written, I guess you could say my characters are dormant.

As you know from my previous post(s), I have decided to participate in this years NaNoWriMo and I needed to come up with a new story. Since all my characters are MIA I needed to come up with new ones. I first came up with the story idea, and then the names of my characters. By this point I have a vague idea of what they look like, but I need a stronger mental image. I decided to go into CAS (Create A Sim) and play around to see if I could come up with my characters. Conclusion: Sims 3 is an awesome way to get a clearer idea of what characters look like.

Meet Johanna Langley:










Superstar Anna:








Aiden Feare:









Beau Fiore:







No comments: