Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Are you serious...?

Just when I thought things were going to get worse...they got better. Never in a million years would I have thought that my mom was going to get a phone call at 5:30 pm on a Sunday from a job agency offering her a job. And never would I have thought that I would accompany her to the office to fill out paperwork, and I would end up filling out an application and get hired on the spot. So now we BOTH have jobs! It is so surreal, I still can't believe it.

I'm really excited because that means we don't have to move back to Connecticut (even though I was already looking forward to seeing my best friends), and I don't have to get rid of any of my books or my "pimp" chair; but I'm a little afraid. I don't want to get my hopes up, and then something happens and we lose this opportunity. I don't mean to be so negative, but this has happened twice with my mom this month alone. So for now, I'm cautiously happy, and very relieved.

No comments: