Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Sailor Moon Crystal Opening

With only two days until the premiere of Sailor Moon Crystal, this moonie has been on a Sailor Moon kick!

June 30th was the birthday of Sailor Moon/Usagi/Serena, so they had this big event in Japan and the people that went got to see the first episode - lucky bastards! BUT someone managed to record the opening theme AND the first transformation scene. *sighs* It was beautiful, I cried. The theme song has been stuck in my head since. Doesn't help that I've seen that video like 34343565000 times.

So for today's Toe-Tapping Thursday, I give you the new Sailor Moon Crystal opening, and as a bonus, you get to see the transformation scene as well. Don't mind the squeeeing - fans went a little crazy on certain parts. And I'll admit, while I was watching it, I reacted the same way. :P




No comments: