Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Bridges

Happy Thursday peeps, and welcome to another week of Triple T.

One of the things I really like about sites like Pandora and Spotify is that they recommend artists and songs based on your listening activity. It's such a great way to discover new music! A little over a week ago, Spotify suggested the song Bridges by Broods to me - O.M.G, what a good song! I'll be honest, I don't really know the lyrics. Can't really understand all she's saying, but her voice is just amazing and the melody is amazing and I love how the verses start. That's what hooked me to the song - the very beginning. Every time I hear it, weird things happen to me, I can't even describe it. It's like abruptly being transported into some ethereal world with flowy, silky, almost sheer garments, and waterfalls...and maybe fairies, I dunno.

So for your listening pleasure, I give you Bridges by Broods.



No comments: