Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday - Red Eye

Another HAIM song cleverly disguised as a Kid Cudi track - hehe. They're my favorite band, I can't help it if I'm a wee bit obsessed. ;)

This song was everywhere this week! It came up in conversation this week because of the remix of My Song 5 which now features some dude named A$AP Ferg. He ruined that song. He should stay as far away from my HAIM as possible. But that got me thinking about collaborations, and the song Red Eye is a great example of how one should collaborate with HAIM. It's a great song!

Well, like a day or two later, I had a friend of mine post Red Eye onto her page - someone had turned her on to the track and she was really digging it. And a day after that, someone else posted it up. I felt like I couldn't go anywhere without it popping up. Not that I mind, I'd forgotten how much I liked this song until this week. Ended up putting it on my Spotify playlist along with all my other HAIM tracks. ;)

So for your listening pleasure, Kid Cudi featuring HAIM - Red Eye:





No comments: