Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Semi-Productive Weekend

After working 9 days, I got 2 days off and it was wonderful! Though it went way too fast.

I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to get back to writing, and I really wanted to continue working on one of my YA paranormals from a few years ago. Thing is, I'm super disorganized, and so I had the story I was writing, and character sheets, important plot points, etc. scattered all over from USB drives, to laptop files, to random notebooks. So this weekend I decided to find them all and put them in one spot - so I can then transfer them to my new Dabble account. I'm really looking forward to trying Dabble out. I'm hoping it'll help me get a little bit more organized.

Anywho, I was able to accomplish that small task. Even with Chilling Adventures of Sabrina dropping this weekend. Yay me!

I also did most of my laundry, and started working on my pen pal letters. I have at least 2 that need responding. And I would like to send one to Kandise soon as possible too. I also painted a new pin board, AND binge watched Sabrina. All in all, I think it was a good weekend.

3 comments:

Lisa Pietsch said...

You're a dynamo!

Kandi said...

I need your brain. Your energy. Your time. To be able to accomplish so much that you want to do is a faded memory for me.
What's Dabble? Do you know a writing community that would be accepting of my sheltered and closed minded disposition? I'm in need of a community.

SaturnMoonie said...

Awww thanks, Lisa.


Kandise - I do not know of any writing communities that would be a good fit for you, ATM. I haven't really been in the reading/writing community for years. Sorry.

Dabble is a writing site/app that you pay for where you can keep your WIP in and there's different tabs to keep character info and plot points all in the same place. It's supposed to help with story plotting which has always been an issue for me.