Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

All In My Head???

So after my last post, I spoke to Darnell on the phone. And to tell you the truth, everything seemed fine. We talked, joked around, and then we hung up. He didn't seem bothered by me not being available all week...so maybe I was just in my head. Maybe I was being codependent (I definitely was) but now that I caught myself, I fixed the problem and everything seems ok.

It's a little hard for me sometimes. I keep expecting things to go back to the way they were, and that scares me. I guess I still don't fully trust that he's not that same person anymore. Hopefully over time, I will learn to 100% let go of the past.

1 comment:

Kandi said...

I understand what you are going through. I'm still with Looney Tunes and we have 2 more kids. We've been through a PFA and I've turned to God for help. Just know that you are a strong person and you have understanding friends to be there for you. No matter what you make up in your head.