Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Eternal Work

I was having a lovely month off work (yay for working for a college), but I was dreading coming back. I knew once I got back that the bullshit was gonna ensue. And I was right. Long story short, almost everyone that works front of house is broken - accidents, surgeries, re-injuries, etc. Since we are short staffed to begin with, this really puts us in a tight spot. Which is why I'm on day 8 of work. Thankfully though, I'm getting this Friday and Saturday off.

I wasn't sure if I would have a day off until today.

On the one hand, I'm super tired, and even though I just had a month off, I need another vacation. Haha. I hate working so many days. I'm lazy. My body gets tired. I don't have time or energy to do anything (like writing, which I'm trying to get back to).

On the other hand, the OT will be nice. I still need to pay off my cruise and pay for a passport. I'm going to Zenkaikon in March and would like some money to spend in the Artist Alley (I need piiiiins).

But I'm really glad to be getting those days off. Now lets see what happens next week. How many days will I work? Will I have a day off? Only time will tell!

No comments: