Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Role-Playing

Ok, so I don't know if it's because I'm a dirty minded individual, or because I'm trying to write steamy sex scenes, or because I'm older and not as ashamed of what I like sexually...whatever the case may be, I've been thinking a lot about role-playing lately.

I love sex. I love to have it, to talk about, to read about it, to write about it. I love it. But I'm terribly shy. Outside of the bedroom, I'm very outspoken and if I want something I let it be known and then go get it. But in the bedroom, I clam up. I'm usually in the bottom ( I need to be on top more often because apparently a certain somebody really likes it lol) and I rarely say what it is I want. That's a problem for me, because I like being on all fours, I like getting spanked, I like having my hair pulled, I like rough sex and my partner isn't going to magically read my mind. I gotta tell him!

I love being submissive in bed and having all these things done to me, but sometimes I want to be in charge, and I can't bring myself to do it. As I've mentioned before, I'm working on a romantic erotic novel and I'm using my fantasies for material. So all the things that I've been really embarrassed to think about, let alone talk about, have been in the forefront of my mind.

I really wanna role-play! I want to be a sexy teacher and dress up, and punish my student and give him detention, Moonie style. (God how sick am I!?)

I want to use restraints and whipped cream and ice cream and ice.

I want more biting.

I want to loose myself completely to the act and not worry about me being too loud and my neighbors hearing me.

I want to put on La Tortura by Shakira or any trashy Britney Spears song and do a lil show and strip for my man. (Well I don't really have a man, but you know what I mean).

I just want to stop being so shy about it. I don't just want to take it anymore, I want to give it!

....yeah....those are my thoughts for today....

No comments: