Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dumb Little Lady From Yesterday

Sheeee's baaaack!

If you watched my Vlog yesterday you may remember me mentioning a certain costumer and her tirade because someone stole her blanket. She said she was never coming back. Well guess who walked in this morning?

She wanted to know if she left any clothes in the machines when she left.

WTF!? Really? What a MORON.

Of course things escalated because she decided to call my co-worker arrogant out of the blue. We told her not to come back...EVER. She said she wasn't. Then she called us bitches...

Ok. I live in Bridgeport, and I can be ghetto. That did not fly with me or my co-worker. Thus the great shouting match began. A lil note: Puerto Ricans are louder than Dominicans. We "bitch" right back at her, my co-worker followed her out the store (she was still calling us bitches) and kept yelling back at her.

The funniest thing was, that we kept laughing at her, and she just kept getting angrier. HAHA.

We're bad.

No comments: