Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Whoo!!!

Hello my wonderful awesome readers! It is an awesome day, full of interesting moments for yours truly.

I had a breakthrough in my paranormal today! My characters didn't actually talk to me, it was more of random pieces of the puzzle beginning to form a picture. It was so random too! My laptop was still packed up, I was listening to my MP3 and Stay by Shakespeare's Sister came on. Now this song happens to be a very powerful song for this story, it's the song that I was listening to when the whole idea for this story formulated in my brain. I hadn't heard it since I stopped working on this story, and when it came on today it was like BAM!

Have you ever watched Charmed, when Phoebe gets a premonition....it was like THAT. I couldn't get my laptop out fast enough!!!

I get now why Jenny was so special, why she was the chosen one. It comes completely out of left field, never in a millions years did I think that was the reason. But I like where it's going. I also have a new twist on my villain and why they were drawn to Jenny in the first place.

Lisa Pietsch wrote a very insightful and spot-on blog today, and it was an awesome day to write it because it relates to the new twist in my story. Jenny and the villain are connected...I can't tell you, of course, how. But know that it's good and that it has to do with the past...a past life perhaps? I'll let you mull it over. Of course, this means I have to go back and add some stuff, but no worries. I figured I'd have to go back and flush anyways.

I don't know if I've told you guys, but some of the characters in this story are real. None of the paranormal stuff happened, but a lot of the feelings, and the relationships some of my characters have with eachother are real. And I realized today that the reason why I chose a certain person to be the main focus of my story and why she has had such a strong influence and pull over me and the person that I have become is because from the moment I first saw her, my soul reached out and greeted a long lost friend. GO READ LISA'S BLOG THIS WILL MAKE MORE SENSE!

The randomly weird thing is, now that all this stuff is coming together the feel of my story is changing slightly. I thought it was a single title...but there's so many things that I can do with Jenny once I "finish" that maybe....I don't know....we'll see. Anyway, I have a new playlist for this story and an opened document waiting for me so it's time I get back to work.

1 comment:

SaturnMoonie said...

Oh gosh, I didn't realize I had a comment! I'm so sorry grene. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

Don't hesitate to comment again. :D

*hugs*
Chachi/Moonie