Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fighting With Characters

If you have been looking at my progress meters, you have noticed that my Erotic Romance meter has been slowly rising. That's good, I guess. But it's also a little bit frustrating, and this is why: I have my paranormal romance that is just sitting there. I'm a bit over halfway done with it and I really want to finish it. But those characters stopped talking to me! It happened just about the time that the characters for the Erotica showed up. I've tried to conjure them up, call them, yell at them...something, but they aren't cooperating. It's frustrating, I want to finish it, but I don't know how it's gonna end! HAHA

Duncan, Jenny, Stephanie...if you can hear me...PLEASE COME BACK. I'll even settle for Meldorf or Samael. Just somebody come back and tell me what happens next!

No comments: