Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Over already???

Where did the weekend go? Man I swear yesterday was Friday. I wanted to do some writing, more than 500 words, but that didn't happen. Yesterday after my scare (read the post before this one if you don't know what I'm talking about) my brain had turned to mush and I ended up not writing anything. Heck, I didn't even Sim this weekend! What the heck did I do!?

Oh well, that's the life of the working man...err...woman.

I would also like to apologize for my absence. I've been somewhat reclusive these last couple of weeks, thanks to the Darnell drama that ensued. Of course by the end of this last week I was feeling better (meaning I was able to suppress the pain to continue my life of numbing heartache--melodramatic, I know.) Then Thursday night when I was in bed my cell rang. I picked it up not bothering to see who it was, and who do you THINK it was? Of course, it was Darnell. He called to invite me to a "small party" he's throwing this upcoming weekend. Why does he torment me so!!!? I of course declined, but he did his damage. I spent the night crying my eyes out and spent most of my work day doing the same. Thankfully none of my costumers commented on the puffy eyes...or the tears running down my cheeks. But I'm "better" now.

Can't wait for Gossip Girl tomorrow, finally! And OMG did you guys see last week's episode of Bones!? SUPER AWESOME. And my baby, David Boreanaz directed it. BRAVO!!! And congrats on the baby news. I hope it's a girl this time. :)

Ok, that's it for tonight. Until next time, which will hopefully be tomorrow, hehe.

No comments: