Pages

Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Work Work Work Work Work

I'm exhausted ya'll! I've been working a lot. Definitely the opposite of my desired position as Lady of Leisure.

Plus side, this week's check is gonna be nice. I have 23 hours of OT. 👯 I already have most of the paycheck planned, and I should have enough left over to maybe get my hair dyed. Finally getting around to it. I've been saying for over a year that I want my hair rose brown. I can't wait to get it done. I also can't wait to get rid of all these grays. Something I thought I'd never say. #hypocrite

Anyway, because of all the hours I've been working, I haven't had a chance to write. I wanted to try to get some writing in on Sunday morning, but there were technical difficulties with the printer at work and so I couldn't print my WIP out.

I need a break...LOL.

No comments: