Pages

Sunday, July 02, 2006

What's been going on

Well I was forced to quit my job Monday, it was either that or have them fire me. The till on the register I was on Friday was missing 150 dollars, so they reviewed the tapes, and I guess they didn't find out what happened to the money, so they had to get rid of me and the other person that used to register that day. At least though, since I chose to to resign the incident doesn't go on my record, and my boss said if I needed a recomendation that he'd be happy to give me one. So in the end, it wasn't so bad, although I did like my job, and I will miss it.

Well on my way home that day, I got a call from Cassie (my best friend) telling me to go down to Bassick (my old high school) because they were threwing Moody (my other best friend who was also a teacher at Bassick) a little going away party (She's moving to Jersey this summer). So I head over to Bassick, and I'm not really in a social mood...of course Moody can tell, so we sit and talk, she made me feel better, she always does :)

Ok so Tuesday I went to six flags with Cassie and some of her coworkers. It was a blast! I won a couple of stuffed animals, my fav. was the first one I won...a little baby road runner, he's soooooooooo cute!

Thursday night I spent the night at my brother's house so I could babysit the next day...and that's all I've done. The rest of the time I've been home.

No comments: