Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Always....

Why is it that all through the day certain things happen, and you think, 'Hey, I can't wait to rant about this stuff on my blog.' But then you get home, and you log on to blogger and your mind goes blank, and your fingers refuse to cooporate? Well that happens to me on a dialy basis, more than once a day. So lets see if I can remember ANYTHING worth writing here about my days in my boring life.....Oh yeah, I had to work 15 hours on Friday, I swear I wanted to die. I worked from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., and then got home, took a shower, and went to bed (around 11 p.m.) Then woke up at 6 a.m. to go back to work at 7. You have no idea how exhausted I was. I had no idea how exhausted I was till I got home Saturday (yesterday lol) and passed out till morning. I still can't believe I slept so many hours...I think I slept like 13 or 14 hours, it's outrageous. But I needed it, you should have seen the bags under my eyes...they were more like suitcases.

Today is my mom's birthday, she's 41, yay for her, hehe. She had the day off, and she did stuff around the house, and at the mall...just girl birthday stuff I guess. Unfortunatley, she got a call from her sister telling her that her second uncle (or something like that) died Friday, and that his family wants her to be at the funeral. We don't know how we're going to do this, she just opened up a store next to the laundrymat where I now work, and Tuesday is supposed to be her day off, so she could make it Tuesday, but she wants me to come along. That would be the real issue, I have nobody to cover me, my mom was acutally going to work for me Tuesday so I could have a day off since she has today off. So now she can't do that, she needs to drive up to Pennsylvania (remember we're in Connecticut) and she refuses to go to the funeral without me. I have no problem staying behind (not because I didn't care about the guy...but if you can't find someone to replace me, I'm not going to loose my job especially since it pays so well, and I want to move out of my mom's place)

Which is the other thing I wanted to talk about (write about...) I'm moving out! I don't know when, I don't know where, but I am. There's this place called Renaissance Towers that I've had my eye on for about a week. I hear the place is beautiful, with big bedrooms, and cheap (only 650 a month for 1 bedroom). So I've pretty much fallen in love with it even though I haven't seen any of the apartments yet. I have seen the first floor, which is the laundry room and the office, and it's nice, it has elivators and all that good stuff. I hear they have 1 bedroom apartments open, unfortunately I'm looking for a 2 bedroom apartment because my best friend wants to move out of her parents house and she's been waiting for me to have a steady job that paid enough so the both of us could split the cost. So I'm afraid it's unrequited love again! Unless they have a 2 bedroom place, which I WILL look into. But it was a perfect place for me to move to, considering my job is right across the street from the building...We'll see what happens. All I know is I want a big place, so I can finally get those shelves and put all my books someplace nice.

Speaking of books, I just started reading a new one (what a shocker) Another Harlequin Intrigue because you know that's almost all I read. Covert Makeover by Mallory Kane, it's the 3rd in the Miami Confidential series (next month comes the last one). What would I do without my Harlequin, I just don't know, but I think I'm going to go read now, so I'll stop this 34 page blog before I violate some rule about writing a specific amount of words or something :P

Please comment, I feel soooooooooo lonely, like I'm talking to myself...which I do when I lay in bed at night, so I really don't need to do it here as well...

1 comment:

Carla Swafford said...

I saw your words of loneliness and couldn't turn away. Being a writer is one of the loneliness professions and that why us writers need to stick together. Tell your mom happy belated birthday.