Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2006

AAAGH!

Where to begin...Well I sort of got a job. My mom got sick earlier this week and she needed someone to help her out at her job, so I did. Well she's supposed to start a differen't job Tuesday, and they were trying to find a replacement for her, so they kind of gave me the job. It pays very well, but I work from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (I'm so not a morning person), and I have to work 7 days a week...not very cool.

Also I was supposed to hang out w/ a friend of mine who I sort of have a crush on. The conversation was really weird, he sounded like he didn't know what to say, but he was the one that called, and then after he asked what I was doing this weekend, it sounded as if he wanted to get off the phone ASAP. If it would have been any other person, I would have asssumed they were trying to ask me out...but he's weird (in a good way), so I don't know WHAT to think. What's worse is that he stood me up...that's the 3rd time he does it. We always hang out as a small group, never the two of us. And the times that we make plans (or well HE asks me if I want to hang) he always ends up standing me up...I don't get it

And then there's other stuff, that at the moment I really don't want to write down, it'll just bring me down, and I had a very exhausting day as it is. But if you're wondering why I hadn't written all this sooner....it's because we didn't have any cable, phone or internet for almost a week...turned out that the storm we had last week messed up something and we lost the service, bit it is fixed now...lol but I think you already knew that.

1 comment:

Vera Ezimora said...

You go gurl!....You got a job. And yea, Funmi showed up (thank God). It's unfortunate u don't understand the song...well, actually it's not unfortunate cause the song is nasty. I just found out yesterday that he's singing about receiving a blow job. Ignorance is bliss, trust me.