Pages

Monday, July 10, 2006

Random Craving

So I just saw a cranberry juice commercial, so naturally now I want some cranberry juice. I have little bottles of cranberry juice dancing in my head, so for some reason, I started thinking about the heat, which led me to think about good things to drink on a hot day...

1. Cranberry Juice :)
2. Lemonade
3. Water (can NEVER go wrong w/ that)
4. Passion Fruit

TADA :)

Also, new season of Project Runway starts this Wed. yay, which reminds me.....hehe....new season of Bones starts August 30th YAYAYAYAYAY! I CANNOT wait for that. The season finale was just such a jaw dropping episode, so now we know Temp's dad is still alive, which we find out 30 seconds before the episode is over :O He leaves the most cryptic message on her machine, and we're all like "Who's that?" (which is actually what Booth asks) and then Tempereance is like "That's my dad." And then it all went black, and I'm like whoa, and everyone watching was like whoa, and we were all just like...whoa. All I can say is...whoa. Speaking of good shows...Psych just premiered last Thursday after Monk, and I'm already hooked, it's such a funny show, and the fake psychic is hot ;D

Is anybody into ANY of these shows, or am I the only loser watching them?

As an afterthought, I read the comment Vera left me, which I really appriciated, and she's right. I shouldn't leave my work unamed so I will NOT edit the previous post and add a title. But I will tell you the name of the poem here...haha...cuz I'm cooky that way. "A look back" is what I decided to name it...tada...lol that's my word of the day. Tada :P

No comments: