Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 3 and 4

I am exhausted! I haven't slept very well in the last two nights. Yesterday was my first day of Barco training, I had to get up at 7 a.m. which sucks since I'm not a morning person and I couldn't do my weight training in the morning.

I could barely keep my eating schedule right. I only had 5 of the protein instead of 6. And definitely didn't drink 10 cups of water. By the time I got home it was around 7 p.m. and I had other things to do, so I wasn't able to do the weight training. GRRRRR.

 Today??? Epic fail. Another Barco training this morning. I was going to wake up earlier to go do my cardio in the park, but I didn't hear the alarm. *Sighs* It's 8 p.m, and I've had 2 of my meals. And a bowl of Rice Krispies. Was NOT supposed to eat that. :(

I will not let this deter me though. I'm allowed to mess up, I just can't give up. There is no Barco training tomorrow so I'm back to my schedule.

I can do this!!! I will not give up.

3 comments:

Lisa Pietsch said...

Never give up! Never give in!
Just take it one day at a time, one workout at a tim, one meal at a time. If you slip, just stand back up and press on. I have every faith that you WILL do this!

SaturnMoonie said...

You have more faith in me than I do at this point. :(

Lisa Pietsch said...

I'm right there with you, sweet cheeks!