Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2

1:30 p.m. on meal 2. I should have been on meal 3, but I took a nap this morning and slept through my second meal. Guess that means I'll only be eating 5 meals today.

 Today was my cardio day. I walked to the park and did my thing. I think I bit off more than I could chew. I was exhausted 10 minutes into it, and could feel my body at all. I need to start slower and progress a bit slower. I'll get the hang of it.

 I've gotten used to the whey shakes. I'm putting more ice in them and they taste good. I didn't make my 10 cups of water quota. I think I had about 5. I'm way behind on water too. I'm about a cup in.

 Tomorrow and Thursday will be tricky. I have to go to be at work by 8:30 for Barco training. I made tomorrow's lunch today. Since tomorrow is my weight training day, I'll have to do them in the evening when I'm home. Thursday is my cardio...I'm thinking since it's only 20 minutes that I'll wake up earlier and do it. But I'm not sure, when I got home today from the park I fell in bed and couldn't get up for almost 30 minutes. LOL.

 So I'm halfway through my baked chicken breast and tomato sandwich and I'm full....do I need to eat the whole thing? Probably....I dunno. I better stop blogging, I gotta leave in 15 minutes for work and I'm not dressed yet.

 TTFN!

No comments: