Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

1 VS 2 or More

I've been debating whether I should work on two (two is my limit) different stories at the same time, or just continue working on the one I'm currently writing.

Things are going slow - slower than I would like them to be. I know it's because I'm not 100% in love with this story. And I've got other ideas and other stories I want to write, but I started this one first, and I kind of want to follow through on it.

That being said, I've worked on two stories in the past, and I think I'm more successful that way. If I get stuck one I can jump to the other. But obviously I'm out of practice, so I don't know how well I'd manage this time around.

So I'm a little torn on what I should do: Should I stick with one, or try to work on two?

1 comment:

Aly Lynn said...

If you've worked on two stories at once before - go for it. See how well it goes. Editing my story has not been successful in the last month or so - ahhh. I need to get on that.