Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Missing (Todd Terry Remix)

It's been a very music heavy week for me. So many songs were stuck in my head that it was hard for me to pick one. Everything from HAIM to Tori Amos to Paul Simon. I finally settled on a song and the reason why I picked it over the other ones is because all the other songs that were randomly popping in my head were songs that I heard recently. Except for this song - I haven't heard this in at least a year and it just occupied my mind for a full 24 hours out of the blue. This week's Toe-Tapping Thursday is Everything But The Girl's Missing - the Todd Terry Remix. This is one of those songs that I grew up with. I remember listening to it on the radio and thinking it was such a cool song - nothing I'd ever heard before. Of course, back then I mostly listened to Spanish music, Hip Hop and R & B...but then songs like this would play on the radio and I would realize that I was listening to the wrong type of music! Just love the vibe. And yes, it's another sad song - I swear I like happy songs too.




No comments: