Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Look Who Popped up!

As we all know, I lack discipline. That's why it's been 3 months since I'm updated this blog, even though one of my New Years resolutions was to write MORE.

But I'm not a complete and total failure! I have been doing very well reading and reviewing books. Book Universe (whose name may be changing soon) has been updated frequently; so I have been writing more...just not as much as I had planned. Plus talking about books I've read wasn't really what I had in mind when I said I needed to write more. I'm still very out of practice in my writing and I really want to tackle a new story, and also revisit The Cotton Candy Girls: Emma and do another edit. I feel mentally I'm ready, and I understand what this story needs more of (and no, it isn't sex).

So I'm going to try this one more time - writing regularly. Truth be told, there are a few times a week where I think of something and say to myself, "I need to blog this!" But I don't. Why? Because I'm lazy. No other excuse, really. I wish I had a desk at home where I could sit with my laptop, I would get a lot more done. When I'm in bed, I end up playing Sims 3 or SimCity. When I sit in my "pimp" chair, I end up playing Sims 3 or SimCity even more hardcore. Hehe. And when I sit on the couch, I end up playing with my PS3 or watching something. I need a desk! Or a dining room table at least. Somewhere I can sit and type away - like I'm doing now at work.

No comments: