Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Let There Be Sims!!!

I've been super excited about The Sims 3 release, but Lisa just got me even MORE excited because she had not heard of it yet (Yeah, you were definitely living under a rock).

I heard about TS3 almost 2 years ago and all I knew about it was that it was going to be better and with more features and that it was going to come out 2009. 2009 felt like an eternity! Then, around the beginning of fall 2008 I found out the release date. February 20th 2009! It didn't seem like that long of a wait, I was super excited. I decided that I needed a new laptop because my Dell was a few years old, and I had originally bought it for College and it didn't have the gaming capacities that it needed for Sims 2 (so slooooow) much less Sims 3.

So I bought a Sony Vaio during Cyber Monday Sale, so I'd be ready for Feb. when TS3 came out.

The weekend before TS3 was supposed to come out, I was bouncing off the walls. And I decided to go to their site because I hadn't been there in about a month and I wanted to check up on some more spoilers, hehe. And, something told me to check the date, because certain things get pushed back and others get released earlier. What if they released it earlier and I wasn't aware of it?

WELL! My heart broke. Shattered into a billion pieces. TS3 was pushed back to June 2nd!!! I wanted to die! I hurried my ass and got money together to buy that laptop just so I could have it for February when Sims came out and now I have to wait till June 2nd?!?

Bull!!!

But finally, THIS TUESDAY is the release. And I'm even more excited now that I was then. So many new videos came out and now I know what I'm missing and I can't freaking wait! I wish there was a Midnight release party near me because I would have gotten it then. As it is, I have to spend the beginning of Tuesday at work, waiting. I'm not very patient and it's going to kill me. I wont get to go to Best Buy till after 3 p.m.

By that time about a million people probably will have bought it, installed it, created their own sims, built them a home, had them whoo hoo, have kids, and their kids are having kids...and I'll STILL be at work waiting to buy it.

LOOK AT ALL THE COOL STUFF WE GET TO DO NOW!!!






















No comments: