Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Bones Talk!!!

Stewie from Family Guy was in Bones tonight and it was as funny as I thought it was going to be! Hilarious watching David Boreanaz argue with the lil cartoon baby.

The whole baby talk was hilariously giddy! I loved the beginning when Booth and Brennan are in Sweets' office and are playing the word association game. Everytime Booth said "Whoa" she said "Horse"!!!

I love the ending, I cried like the last 5-10 minutes. And omg, Booth looked so cute, vulnerable, and so sad in his hospital gown. I just wanted to hold him against my bosom and comfort him! (God I love David Boreanaz...)

I laughed! I cried! Boyyyy did I cry!!!

I can't believe the season finale is next week and boyyyyy what a finale it's going to be!!! So many things going on...

Everyone is a murder suspect. Zack comes back for the episode (yay) and is also a suspect. And Booth and Brennan are in bed NAKED!!!!!!!

THEY'RE GONNA DOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!!

OH MY GOD! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I WISH THE WEEKEND WAS ALREADY OVER...I NEED IT TO BE THURSDAY ALREADY!!!

Even though I don't know what I'll do while Bones is off the air...guess watch the DVDs and watch this season on the Fox site.

OH MY GOD TONIGHT'S EPISODE BETTER BE UP SOON BECAUSE I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN!!!

This is worse than when I saw the Christmas episode where they kissed under the mistletoe.

No comments: