Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Viva!

So guess what I've decided to do?

I've decided to join Lisa on her Vegas trip!

WHAT!?

Yeah, I know. Kooky aint it? I've always wanted to go to Vegas and she invited me, and in an unlikely Jen fashion, I accepted. :P

It'll be mucho fun! I get to see Lisa and hang out with her. I'll get a much needed vacation (haven't had once since I started working at the Laundromat almost 3 years ago), and maybe I'll even get some writing done!

No constant interruptions! No clingy rommie, no attention seeking whore of a cat. Whoo hoo!

I think I'll be V-logging everyday while I'm there, keep you guys in the loop of our adventures and the crazy shenanigans Lisa will get me into. :P

So now I need mula! Save save save, store my money like squirrels store away nuts.

I need money for the airplane tickets, no biggie I'll probably purchase them next week or the week after that (which reminds me, I gotta ask Lisa the specific dates and stuff...) I also need money to spend. Food, slots (hehe), whatever else strikes my fancy...I can be quite fanciful at times. Oh and I need to buy some clothes before I go there.

Which reminds me: I should probably attempt to lose some weight, shouldn't I? Well if I must...LOL! My ass will never go to the gym (again), I'm too self-conscious. Why is it that the gym is always full of skinny people? You're already skinny, why are you still running on that treadmill like Freddy Krueger is chasing you? You never see an unfit person. When I used to go I was always the only non-skinny individual. It was freaking embarrassing and nerve wracking. I thought that if I went with someone that I'd feel better...I probably shouldn't have gone with my old roommate, with her trail mix eating skinny self!

But anyway...I'm rambling...

Point is I'm not going to the gym. I'll pull out my DDR mat and play on work out mode. LOL. I'm serious about that!

Btw...DDR is Dance Dance Revolution for the non-gamers out there.

So I "gots" alot to do before August. But Im' determined! I wont even think about the fact that Nevada is all deserty and I'm sure there are lizards scurrying about. (I have a lizard phobia) But I wont think about it!!!

Maybe I should put a Vegas sign on my wall to keep me motivated...

No comments: