Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Impromptu lil Shopping Spree

I spent almost $100 today! Yikes! I didn't meant to...

I wanted to go to Borders to get the new L.J. Smith book that I talked about the other nights, and the new Real Vampires series book because I still haven't bought it. (Last time I went to Waldenbooks they didn't have it).

So the plan was, 2 books, in and out, the end. Well on the way there, I remembered that I still hadn't bought Dead If I Do by Tate Hallaway and the new Victoria Laurie book from one of her series (that I looove). So it turned into 4 books...but then while I was looking for Real Vampires Don't Diet I saw Angie Fox's new book. I totally spaced out and forgot that already came out! So I HAD to buy it...right!?

Well I ended up buying all those books except for Real Vampires...the Milford Borders didn't have it...ok so I check their computer and it shows that the Fairfield store has it, so I'm going there next! I spent $50 in the first Borders...

Then my roomie needed to stop at Victoria's Secret for a bra...(DAMN) on the way there we detoured to another store and OMG they had the cutest freaking faeries on crescent moons!!! Figurines in all colors and sizes...I wanted them ALL!!!! Especially this purple one with crescent moons on her outfit and sitting in this cute ball (paper weight maybe?). Ashley and Jeff grabbed me dragged me out of the store! With NOTHING! :'(

So finally we arrive at Vickies. We were there for a while. I remembered that Ashley had a fragrance from them that I really liked so I asked her which one it was so I could buy it for myself. She finds it for me, but on the way there we spot some lip gloss!

Well let me tell you, three different color lip gloss, we both try one out, and OMG it was cute, it felt good, and it tasted freaking AWESOME! (Insert Jeff attacking my mouth in the middle of Vickies to taste the lip gloss....) so we HAD to freaking buy it!!! The most freaking expensive lip gloss I've EVER bought. $15!!!! I've never even bought regular lipstick for that much.

Ok so, I got the gloss and the perfume, we're in line...the roomie spots another perfume and she starts smelling them, and my nosy self sees a cute purple bottle, so I head over there. OMG that freaking purple bottle smelled sooooooooooooooooooo good. It's like freaking PERFECT for me! So I bought it too. :D Purchase came out to $40.

A stop at Best Buy (where I didn't buy anything, but went next door to Target to buy a Hot Dog and an Icee cuz I could smell the Hot Dogs from Best Buy, hehe) We finally get to the Borders in Fairfield...and they don't freaking have the book! Even though their computer says they have it. The lady went and checked everywhere and couldn't find it. When I get my hands on the person who stole it, or shelved it in the wrong place, I'm going to wring their neck(s)! So no book...and THEN I saw a new Rachel Gibson book!!!! I LOVE her, I have almost EVERY book she's written. And that evil roommate of mine dragged me away from the book and didn't let me buy it. :'(

Made it home 10 minutes before Gossip Girl started tonight...whew. What a day.

In honor of my awesomely expensive lip gloss...


lip gloss

No comments: