Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

TGIF

It's friday, and I'm glad. No work till Monday, Virginia is coming down from Jersey today. I'm going shopping tomorrow, and then Virginia and I are going to the concert on Sunday. I'm pretty excited, I have a lot planned this weekend.

Wednesday was great, my brother got outta jail and he looks good! Lost a whole bunch of weight, I was really glad to see him, and so were his kids.

Thursday I got Apartment Life (Sims 2 expansion pack) and OMG it is GREAT! There are witches now, and you can become a witch and depending on which kind of spells you do, that will determine wether you're a good witch or a bad witch. You can fly on a broom and conjure up a familiar, and teleport. Oh and you get a book of shadows, soooo cooool!!!! I did a lil lil lil bit of writing today, not much because, well I wanted to play Sims (hehe oops)

Ok that's all I've got, I guess. I don't know why but I find it hard to write on my blog, yet I can leave super long comments on other people's blogs, lol. Oh well.

2 Days Till....


No comments: