Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Much to discuss...

Ok, where to start...(this is what happens when u skip a day of blogging)...

Ok Saturday: Many hours after my blog, Darnell gave me a call @ 2 a.m. He wanted to talk about our argument, and how he missed me and blah blah blah....we had GREAT make-up sex. Like OMG, romance novel, cry afterwards sex! Yeah, by far the best sex I've ever had, and only took an hour. So yeah, we're ok for now, as ok as we EVER get.

Ok moving on...
I read an interesting post over on Wicked Authors today, about ones writing habit, and how you should write a little everyday. I found it highly ironic because I stopped writing for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, and I just started trying to get back into it by starting a new story, and I've found it extremely hard. Starting any type of writing for me is always the hardest thing, and it seems like this time around it's even worse, I was beginning to think I sucked. Like I lost my talent, or I never had any lol, but reading that blog eased my mind a bit, and it makes sense, so I shall set my own daily word count goal and see if that helps.

Now....I saved the BEST for last (*drum rooooolll*)
I bought tickets for PAT BENATAR!!! OMG she's going to be playing at the Klein at the end of this month, and I can't believe she's going to be so close to me (a couple of blocks, literally). So I've bought 2 tickets, and I'm going to go see her, and it's going to be freaking totally super awesome! And if you haven't noticed, I'm quite excited. Pat Benatar is like royalty for me, I worship her, and actually she was my first concert experience back when I was 16 (2002, not that long ago...I'm still a wee baby)so it will be totally fun to go see her again, and I don't have to travel all the way to Westbury, NY to see her, I can WALK. HOLY COW, I'm still in awe/shock/other things haha. But I shall be counting down, so be prepared for the name Pat Benatar to come across my blog for the next couple of weeks. So without further ado....

20 DAYS TILL....

No comments: