Pages

Saturday, August 09, 2008

I'M BACK WHOOOOO!

After almost 2 years of bloggerless activity I am back!

So you see, when blogger changed and did all that google stuff, I switched like they told me to, but my blog got lost somewhere. It wasn't in my new or old file and I didn't know what to do, I sure as hell wasn't going to do another one, so I walked away from it. Every 6-8 months I would come back, try again, but to no avail. So finally for some random reason, my blog appeared this time around...yayay. So I'm back!!!

And it couldn't come at a better time, because I need to vent a bit, and what better place than my blog, right?

So Darnell and I got into-yet again-another argument, and I know if I get into the details of said argument its going to sound...er...read....dumb. But it's not the first argument we've had of that kind, and it's the principal of the thing. I will not tone myself down just because there's people in the room. If I want to kiss you or hug you, I'm going to do it regardless. It's not like I was trying to have sex, or do anything sexual. I missed him, I wanted to hug him and kiss him, and he doesn't seem to have a problem w/ that when we're by ourselves, or certain of HIS friends. But he seems to have a problem w/ it when it's my friends or other random people. It makes me feel like he's ashamed of something, and I don't like that feeling. I am who I am and I refuse to act otherwise. I happen to like a little PDA, and I think I've been more than accomodating. I try not to cling to him too much in public and when I kiss him I don't slip him any tounge because I know he's not that comfortable about PDA, but like I adjusted somewhat, I would hope he would as well. And he only does when Alex or Romeo are around (2 of his friends), but no one else. If he really wants to be my boyfriend he has to compromise, and I don't think my hugging him in front of Jeff is a big deal. So I ask u, what is he ashamed of???

No comments: