Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Again...

Darnell and I got into another fight. It was a really stupid fight (like always) something that should've been resolved in minutes, but because neither of us want to back down first it's been almost 2 days. This is sucks major balls, and the only reason why I don't call him and end this stupid thing is pride...or maybe a bit of competative challenge. The last thing he said to me was "Oh ur going to regret not talking to me in a little while." Because usually after a while I miss him, and I go and talk to him and say I'm sorry even though I'm not always in the wrong, and so he expects it now. And I'm not going to keep backing down, I refuse to give him anymore power. So, I'm not calling him, and it sucks because I left my Wii remote at his place and now I can't play guitar hero, but I guess that's a good thing, I can work on my novel.

In other news, my brother gets out of jail in 9 days. I haven't really talked about it because things arn't going to be good when he does. He's not a bad guy, and he isn't really a criminal. He got locked up for 10 months because of his "baby momma". Everytime they had an argument she would call the cops and accuse him of either beating her or one of the kids. My brother had friends in the police department and they knew him and knew her and they KNEW that it wasn't true, but they had to report it anyways even though they didn't do anything to him. But my brother didn't learn, and after so many incidents, you can't just write it off, so he was forced to do some time and do some programs. The problem my brother has (REALLY has) is that he's a con-artist. I love him, but he gets away w/ EVERYTHING because he is so charismatic and when he smiles it's contagious and everyone likes his easy going personality, but what they don't know is that he's eating your brain, manipulating you till you do what he wants you to do. He has so much potential to do so many things w/ his life, but he's lazy, he likes people to take care of him so he doesn't have to. And for the last 28 years, people have taken care of him, and they continue to do so. So now my step-dad wants to give him a job at the store and do all this stuff, and of course I'm going to be the one stuck dealing w/ him. Dealing with his screw ups and covering for him because I'm not immune to his charm. I may resist at first, but he knows how to play people, and he'll just play me harder till I'm cornered, and finally give in. That's the way it's been since...well since I was born.

I've got a headache just blogging about all this....


13 DAYS TILL....




No comments: