Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Trouble Maker

So in addition to listening to English tunes I also listen to Spanish music, and a little bit of K-pop and J-pop. This week's Toe-Tapping Thursday is a song called Trouble Maker by a South Korean duo whose name is also Trouble Maker. They are a sub group of 4Minute (an all girl band consisting of 5 members, Hyuna being one half of Trouble Maker) and Beast (a 6 member boy band, Jay Stomp being the other half of Trouble Maker).

The song has this really catchy whistle hook and every couple of weeks I find myself whistling it. That's what happened this week - I started whistling it over and over again until I realized what I was whistling and then I had to go listen to it. Been listening to it all week, can't get it out of my system. I know I will eventually tire of it, but only for a couple of weeks. ;)




No comments: