Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Stay The Night

I'm not the biggest Paramore fan. I like a few of their singles, but I'm not crazy about them. I don't own any of their CDs. I do like their lead singer, Hayley Williams voice - depending on what/how she sings. Sometimes I have to listen to one of her songs a few times before I like it.

Which brings me to this week's Toe-Tapping Thursday. This week's obsession? Stay The Night by Zedd featuring Hayley Williams of Paramore.

I heard this song a while back and I'll admit, it didn't really strike my fancy. The only reason why I heard it in its entirety was because I was watching the video - which I liked. I didn't hear it again until this week, when I started to listen to the radio and it kept coming on. Then it started showing up on Spotify and I found myself adding it to my playlist, and humming it even when it wasn't playing. I can't tell you exactly when I got hooked, but I did.



2 comments:

Aly Lynn said...

I love Paramore and I love this song =)

SaturnMoonie said...

I know you do! I was going to type that my friend Aly really likes em...but then I didn't. LOL. :P