Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Hook

Oh shit ya'll, it's Thursday!!! I completely spaced out. Book contests and writing and research and whatnot. But it's still Thursday, so now that I remember what day it is, I shall do this week's Toe-Tapping Thursday. Especially since I didn't do one last week. Sorry about that, I had company over all week and was a tad preoccupied.

Anywho, earlier this week, Emma Stone was on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and she participated in a lip sync battle which was pretty cool. The first song she did was Hook by Blues Travelers. I'm with Jimmy Fallon on this one, I'd completely forgotten about that song! Obviously we automatically think of Run Around when Blues Travelers come up in conversation, but Hook is such a great song, and I remember jamming out to this when I was like 9 or 10.

So here's the song for this week's Toe-Tapping Thursday. Hope you guys enjoy it.



No comments: