Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Thinking and Dreaming and Thinking Some More

(Wrote this days ago while I was at work but never typed it up. Oops...)

My lovely dear friend, Lisa, read my last post and assigned me some homework: She told me to dream - to envision the life I wanted for myself instead of what I wanted to "do" for a living. So that's what I did. I thought about what I wanted out of life, unfortunately, since I don't play the lottery that often (and even if I did the chances of winning are microscopic) I can't become a lady of leisure. LOL

That being said, I want to have the freedom to go places whenever I want. I want to go to conventions a few times a year. Wake up and go to sleep whenever I want. Have the days off I want, and work as much or as little as I want.

Yeah, that sounds impossible - especially if I'm trying to keep a roof over my head, which I totally want. But maybe some of it can be done. If I worked for myself I might be able to at least set my own hours.

Speaking of, I saw Cynthia last weekend and I started folding origami pieces for my first 3d origami project. It's a lot of paper, and I'm slow, but with time I'm hoping to pick up speed. We'll see how it goes...

No comments: