Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Heartburn

I'll admit it - after I wrote last week's Toe-Tapping Thursday I binge-watched Making The Band 3 seasons one and two. I loved that show, and watching the formation of Danity Kane. Ok, I mainly watched for Laurieann Gibson and her boom kacks - I can watch her forever.

My MTB3/Danity Kane (re)obsession last week has led to this week's Toe-Tapping Thursday song: Heartburn by Alicia Keys. If you've seen MTB3 then you know that Laurieann used this song (as well as others) to teach the girls choreography. This was always my favorite song that they danced to, (aside from the track that they girls had to write lyrics to) and I'll be honest, the first time I saw this show I didn't know who sang the song. It wasn't until I was rewatching it all last week that the song came on and I immediately recognized Alicia Key's voice. "How the hell did I NOT realize that before!?" I'm special. :P

So here it is, the song that has been playing non stop this week - Heartburn by Alicia Keys:


No comments: