Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting ready...

For a few things...lets see...


Halloween is tomorrow and I still haven't gotten my fangs or fake blood, or the black face crayon so I can draw my whiskers for my day costume. I have about an hour and forty-five minutes worth of music on my NaNo playlist, but I'm thinking I may need to add more songs...I don't know, it's a whole month of listening to the same songs, I may get tired of them, and they may get desensitized. We'll see...I finished a book last night (Death Perception by Victoria Laurie) you can read my review here if you like.


I think that's about it, I also want to make a quick comment about my glasses. I've had them for about 3 years now and I've worn them hundreds of times. But for some reason everyone has decided to compliment me on them these last couple of weeks. What's up with that? Did you just notice them, because that's just crazy, what were you looking at when you people talked to me?

No comments: