Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Last Couple of Days

*Sighs* Where to begin...

The concert was awesome!!! I always forget that Pat Benatar sounds so much better live (if that's even possible, which it is) I didn't want the night to end, and the opening act was pretty good too (Linsay Rush).

Ok, so let me rewind to this past Saturday (when I got my cute cute dress), I wrote on my previous blog (or the one b4 that, I can't remember) that some-not so good-stuff happened. Well I'm not going to get into MUCH detail, I will say however that it involves Darnell (what a shocker). I don't know what his problem is, but he was distant since he picked me and my friends up, then he was cold, then when I asked him what he tought of my dress he said it was "fine" and when I asked him if that was it, just fine, he shrugged and walked out the store, and got into his car. After I finished shopping, and we headed to the car, I asked him why he left and he said I was being "annoying". Well it really hurt my feelings...more than hurt my feelings actually, but whatever, he was like this for the rest of the weekend.

Mind you, I'm so sick of his deal, I have enough issues with myself as it is, I don't need him to give me a new complex. So I've just been keeping my distance, and out of the blue he calls me yesterday to see how I am, and to see what I've been up to, blah blah blah. Ok here's the deal: He acts like such a mean jerk, and then doesn't talk to me for a few days until I've "cooled down" and then calls me and pretends like he wasn't an asshole, and I'm supposed to just sit here and take it? Oh no no no, he forgets who he's dealing with, just because I've tolerated it for the last few months doesn't mean that I'll continue to do so. I'm the type of person that tries things out, and can admit that sometimes I can be in the wrong, but once I've hit my limit, all bets are off. Mr. Leo is in for a rude awakening because this Capricorn is fed up. So I talked to him yesterday, but kept my answers short, and didn't ask him anything. And he called me again today to ask me to dinner, and I told him I was relaxing in a mumu (sp?). I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine, and just how he throws it in my face that I'll miss him eventually and come crawling back...that's how I'm gonna play things, and he WILL miss me.

Season premiere of Gossip Girl was Monday, and it was really good. I'm glad Serena and Dan are back together. Leighton Meester's hair is lighter which is cute, but I prefer her w/ darker hair.

Bones' 2 hour premiere was yesterday, and it was orgasmic! Funny, funny, cute, funny (lol) and sad. I cannot believe Hudgens and Angela broke up! They finally get her husband to sign the divorce papers and then everything goes downhill. I can't help but to blame Cam for that, and for the record I KNEW she was going to sleep w/ him... "Can I get a ride to the airport?" HAHA! that's my new pick up line :) (Too bad I never need an actual ride to the airport, since I never go anywhere)

I'm sure I also mentioned before that I got the anthology in the mail (the one I won over at Something Wicked) and I read Cynthia Eden's story first (Spellbound) and it was soooo super good!!! She had me at a witch named Serena lol. Yesterday I finished "Turn Me On" by Noelle Mack, and it was so super good as well. I really like her imagination, I loved her idea, and I'm looking forward to reading more of her stuff (guess that means I need to take a trip to the bookstore soon).

I guess that's all I've got to report...it's all I can think of, sorry but this whole Darnell thing has got me super upset, I'm not getting much sleep, and when I DO sleep I have bad dreams of him. I haven't even worked on my novel (man I'm never gonna get that done)...Truth be told, I don't think I CAN do it, how in the heck am I supposed to write 50,000 words!? I'm nowhere near that, I'm at like 5,000. I swear, I just don't have the discipline, I need a good smack in the face. Argh!

No comments: