Pages

Thursday, July 05, 2018

New Sims Adventure!!!

So I wanted to create a new Sims (4) household to play with, and even though I love all of my original creations, my favorite sims are always the ones I make from real life people. So I decided to make a few of my coworkers and put them in a house together...well, when I texted one of them to tell her, she asked to add more people from work. LOL.

I decided to document their lives on here, because I'm already having a blast with them and I only played for like an hour.

Meet the first four sims I made:


Carisha Peters

Beth Lowry
Baiesha Dudley

Latress Butler


I decided not to cheat - at all - so I had to find them a house with the money I had, which wasn't easy. I got them a 3 bedroom house, unfurnished and had about $4,000 simoleons left to furnish the place. They are literally living with only the essentials...




I already got everyone a job - thank goodness - because the bills came on day 2 and it was $550 simoleons, and they only had about $15.

Here's a few screenshots from their first few days:



Latress wanted to flirt with Beth and Beth liked what Latress had to say.











Beth flirting with Carisha...
Looks like Carisha likes it!
Karaoke time!



The ladies weren't 100% satisfied until I added a male to the mix. So tonight, when I got home from work, I made the fifth and final house member...



Kevin Troup

Now that I have added him to the mix, we'll see how things go. Until next time!

No comments: