Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2018

1st Sim Week Over...

It was a busy night for me last night. Went to town on my new sim household and things are well underway. Kevin has been acclimated into the mix and thanks to him $20,000 simoleon contribution, I was able to get a slightly larger, somewhat nicer house. So the girls sold their belongings (not like they had much) and they moved into a new home in a new town.




Latress got used to the new house very quickly...







She sleeps a lot. LOL







Kevin also adjusted to his new living arrangement very well. He's VERY popular both at home and around town.






Look at Carisha looking at Kevin. She's mad! HAHAHA








Baiesha - our workaholic - has been working a lot and hasn't been having the best of luck...but she's trying her best to stay positive.




Probably shouldn't have put the computer in her room...









Look at her getting back on the horse. :)


Carisha...I'm not sure about her. She's usually mad, and it feels like I've hardly played with her. She's been around, but I feel like I've neglected her. So that's gonna have to change.




The happiest I've seen her...

...when she got the puppy she wanted.
Kevin doesn't like it when Carisha flirts with him.  (Beth does not want to be in the middle. lol)

Classic Carisha face.


Last but not least, Beth! I think she's the sim that I've enjoyed the most. She cracks me up. It's always something with her.


Taunting Kevin during a water balloon fight.



"Missed me, fool!"



She was really digging that hug.

This is where she found the frog that she now has in her room. SMH...
Walking Carisha's dog in the middle of a thunderstorm. 

She wasn't happy.


Ah, the bees. Beth wanted bees, so I got her bees.



Those bees were probably the worst/best thing I could have gotten for their household...

First, Latress decided to take the bee's honey.


Right after, she got a call from a friend to hang out. This girl met up with him in her beekeeper outfit!

And she wore it all over town. LOL.

Then Carisha tried to bond with the bees...
They were not having that. Probably cuz they were angry that Latress stole their honey.
And we end things with B and Kevin getting attacked by bees as they walked by.
Baiesha was not amused by Kevin hiding under her boobs. Just saying.


That was a very eventful summer. They are now in fall, and aside from the bee attack, not much has happened. Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: