Pages

Sunday, July 08, 2018

More Sims Goodness: Kevin update

I could not tear myself away from this game all weekend long. These sims are too entertaining. I had a bunch of pictures of Kevin, so I decided to dedicate this blog to sim Kevin.

A lot of women have been after him - including the women he lives with. But somehow, he hasn't found love yet. His art is going great though, he's self-employed - sells his original artwork.


He came down with something. But he slept it off and didn't need to go see a Dr. 

He's and athletic guy.

Loves being active.

A lot.

I was really digging this, thought it would look good in Latress' room.

It does! Don't mind Latress - she's sleeping, as always. :P

Beth and Kevin were having a moment. It didn't turn into anything though. :(



Checking out Beth's pet frog.

Abigail invited Latress over and Kevin just showed. I don't think she minded.

Nina Caliente again. I was certain those two would get together. No luck.

Sportsball!

Baiesha joined him for a little while.

Spoiler alert: He didn't make that shot. LOL

Now he's "cold" so he had to stop playing. Right.

Happy Birthday Kevin!


Blow those candles out!

At the Love Festival. He was vibing with Carisha for a second. But it fizzled out. :(

Using chopsticks for the first time. Hahaha.


This woman! I don't know who she is or where she came from, but I am determined to find her.

Kevin WILL put a ring on it! #FutureWife

Until next time!

No comments: