Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Love Me Some White Boys

I’m not racist, I swear. But I have a preference for white boys. I don’t really know why. I’ve only dated one “white boy” and the rest have been black. I’ve had crushes on almost every race…except for Asian, but that’s probably cuz they’re so tiny. LOL.

Anyway, one awesome thing about living in Lancaster is that there are a whole bunch of white boys. I love looking out the passenger side window on drives.

There’s even a whole row of cute white boys at my job. Unfortunately, my cubicle is on the opposite side, but I always make sure to pass by them on my break.

The first one that caught my eye (med. length black hair, tattoos) turned out to be gay. But then, I saw the new guy, who started working around the same time I did, but was training with a different group.

I was talking to my co-worker and new friend, Stacy, who I befriended by chance (her phone wasn’t working so they moved her to the desk next to mine for a week). We were in the middle of one of our many hilarious conversations, when Mr. Cutie walked by our row. My eyes almost fell out of their socket! He stopped to talk to us- well, Stacy, who had been in the same training group- and after he turned around to walk away I looked at Stacy and mouthed, “Oh my god, he’s so cute!!!”

Cuz…he is.

So every day during my first break, I make sure I pass him. I keep hoping he’ll notice me and check me out. Maybe even like what he sees. :P I would love to talk to him, but that seems unlikely since we’re on opposite sides of the room.

Well, tonight, right before work, I made a quick pit stop to the bathroom. When I was coming out, I passed him in the hallway. He looked so yummy, he stole all speech from me. Which is why, when he said hello, all I did was smile like a retard and kept walking.

Now he probably thinks I’m rude and not all there in the head.

Doh!

Then later, he went to put something on our Account Lead's desk (which is located behind mine) and I almost chocked on the water I was drinking. Not sure if he noticed or not. But when he glanced in my direction, my internet window was loading up this dress up game for 8 year olds (what!? I get bored at work and they have all the social sites blocked)

That's two for two.

No comments: