Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Toe-Tapping Thursday: Where Do We Go From Here

"Understand we'll go hand in hand, but we'll walk alone in fear. TELL MEEEE. Where do we go...from here..."

Any Buffy fans out there? If so, you just sang those lyrics. ;) Today's Toe-Tapping Thursday is the song Where Do We Go From Here from the ever popular Buffy episode, Once More With Feeling, AKA the musical episode. It's the last full song before Coda (the concluding passage/song) and it's when all the characters realize that all of their relationships have forever changed due to the secrets that were revealed throughout the episode via musical numbers.

Not sure why, but I started singing this out of the blue while I was taking out the trash, and it got stuck in my head. Been singing it since.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Aly Lynn said...

I remember this song!!! woot woot... oh man, does this bring back memories! Now, I really feel old!